March 31, 2009

Review

Now, being back in Germany many, many memories of India come to my mind all the time.
It has been a great experience and I am glad that I could stay for such a long time, but also do so many different things.

Over the whole time I have not only taught many thing to the students, but also learned a lot and I am sure this six months will have a big influence on my life, a very positive influence.
From the very first minute I left, I started missing the people and could not believe that I would really leave India until I finally landed in London. Over here in Europe, in Germany, many things seem to be very strange and different and I have to say that I miss the Indian way of life. At the beginning many things in this south asian country annoyed me a little, but by the time I got used to it and now, being back in Germany, I really appreciate them and would like to go back to India as soon as possible. I think part of my heart is still over there and I have left with tears in my eyes and a crying heart.

Although it was not always easy, I have had a great time and want to thank everybody who helped to make this very special and wonderful experience possible.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello :)

I found your blog via Google, while searching for the Manav Kalyan Trust. My parents are friends of Mahesh Kothari, the president, and I visited the schools recently while on holiday in India.

I just wanted to say thanks for sharing your experiences. It was really interesting to read about your time at the schools and in India, and nice to hear that you had such an enjoyable and rewarding experience.

Alpa