October 14, 2008

Introduction

I came to India on the 29th of September 2008 do six months voluntary work in a deafschool and a blindschool. The deafschool is located in Navsari in Gujarat, while the school for the blind children in Dangforest is. It's a very remote area and the school is just on the way to get its first proper building.
There are 89 children in the blindschool and about 300 in the deafschool. In connection with that there is a third school for mentally challenged children. All three schools are connected to the Manav Kalyan Trust which brought me to India.
On this blog will only post few of my thoughts and basically write down my actions and some of my experiences. That means there are many aspects left out which are worth talking about but either too private to be read by everybody or just to complex, complicated or too much to be written down in this place.
>>You are very welcome to join my blog and become a follower or get in contact with me if you want to know more even if you I don't know you.<<

No comments: